Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Random Ten: A Week Behind Edition

I totally wish I could use moving as an excuse for missing last week, especially since I had my list all ready and just didn't take the time to post it, but that's this week. Here's what I heard on the radio last week:
  1. Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane
  2. Patty Smyth - Goodbye to You (I think.)
  3. Van Halen - Beautiful Girls
  4. Black Crowes - Hard To Handle
  5. Gwen Stefani - Wind it Up
  6. Van Halen - Dance the Night Away
  7. Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me
  8. THE COOG! - Jack and Diane
  9. INXS - New Sensation
  10. BTO - Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
So the odd one out is Gwen. I was in Old Navy, and I realized two things. One, Gwen's latest work and Fergie's stuff are the Pixi Sticks of music - tasty, but without substance, not very good for you, and some people are allergic to them.

Two, what the hell, Old Navy? Who told you you were allowed to do that to fashion?! I had a gift certificate, and I used it on the one sweater that wasn't either expensive, god-awful, or both, and some plain socks. Formal capris, '70s upholstery prints, and maternity-looking tunics are Not. Ok. Just no.

No comments:

Post a Comment