Saturday, October 28, 2006

Friday Random Ten: A Capella Edition

Shower singing and car cd player dying singing made this list, as noted. Yes, I know it's Saturday night. I have trouble keeping track of what day it is.

  1. Rush - Closer to the Heart (stereo died)
  2. Jesus Christ Superstar - Everything's All Right (in the shower)
  3. They Might Be Giants - Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
  4. Seekers - Love Potion #9
  5. Chi-Lites - Are You My Woman
  6. Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good
  7. Rob Paravonian - Pachelbel
  8. Peter, Paul, and Mary - If I Had A Hammer
  9. Yes - Your Move/I've Seen All Good People
  10. and this time it's actually relevant instead of a running joke - Don Quixote - Man of La Mancha (not Scott Bakula this time; I just got 'Don Quixote' as an e-book from Project Gutenberg, and though I haven't started it yet, the song got stuck in my head)

No comments:

Post a Comment