I seriously need to start posting all the stuff I think about posting. Dang. And get that HUHO post out of draft.
This list is mostly populated by the stuff that played on the radio at the client I was working on today.
- Guns 'n Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
- Genesis - Tonight
- INXS - What You Need
- Divinyls - I Touch Myself (in techno!)
- Grateful Dead - Truckin'
- Human League - Don't You Want Me?
- David Bowie and Mick Jagger - Dancing in the Street
- Chipmunks - P.S. I Love You (Jon is a sick individual and has been playing Chipmunks Sing the Beatles in the car.)
- Some girls at Applebee's - Video Killed the Radio Star (they were singing along with the ipod they were sharing the headphones to - all of a sudden I hear "Oh, oh!" in the middle of lunch.)
- Panic at the Disco - I Write Sins Not Allegories .....
And I don't like all this responsibility stuff. Working, keeping up with even a weekly post (though I do struggle with the FRT because even when I do listen to music, it tends to be the same things over and over for quite a while, then I scrap the whole list after a few weeks or months and start again, so I have to scrounge for things to put on my list.)
But Loki is chasing a toymouse around like mad, and that's cheering me up.